Our home is an extension of ourselves, our reflection. If you want changes, first of all, take care of your home. When the house is kept clean, then the mind comes in order, and things get better.
1. Remains of brown paper.
2. Business cards of people you don't need.
3. Old tickets.
4. Leaky socks.
5. Unnecessary recipes.
6. Old T-shirts.
7. Dried flowers.
8. Unnecessary CDs.
9. Stretched hair ties.
10. Old magazines.
11. Shoes that do not fit or that you are not wearing.
12. Small trinkets.
13. Kitchen utensils you don't use.
14. Worn bras.
15. Unnecessary hair accessories.
16. Remaining without a pair of earrings.
17. Scarves you never wear.
18. Clothes that you have grown out of or that are small for you.
19. Unnecessary gifts.
20. Old towels.
21. Old cosmetics.
22. Old hangers.
23. Expired sauces.
24. Pet toys that they do not play with.
25. Expired medicines.
26. Dried nail polish.
27. Expired coupons.
28. Old documents.
29. DVDs You Don't Watch.
30. Food for pets that they do not eat.
31. Old shampoos, creams and lotions.
32. Damaged clothes that cannot be repaired.
33. Clothes that you cannot clean.
34. Old prom dresses.
35. Scratched non-stick cookware.
36. Old underwear or swimwear.
37. Outdated and broken electrical engineering.
38. Rusted jewelry.
39. Stockings with arrows.
40. Non-writing pens.
41. Necklaces and bracelets with broken clasps.
42. Cables and wires that you do not use.
43. Old bed linen.
44. Empty cleaning agent bottles.
45. Spare rivets and buttons for clothes you no longer have.
46. Worn out bath rugs.
47. Wallets you don't use.
48. Cutlery, plates and glasses left over from the sets.
49. Old pillows.
50. Worn out boots.
51. Old wedding invitations.
52. Old service.
53. Unnecessary furniture spare parts.
54. Guide to the collection of furniture.
56. Vases that you never use.
57. Old letters.
58. Travel brochures.
59. Unnecessary hairpins.
60. Old crayons and markers that don't write.
61. Containers without lids.
62. Unused stationery, stickers and stickers.
63. Torn jeans.
64. Broken or old phone cases.
65. Old unused chargers.
66. Old spices.
67. Worn out washcloths.
68. Ribbons and bows from gift wrapping.
69. Postcards and unnecessary gifts from colleagues.
70. Discount cards of those stores that you never go to.
71. Empty matchboxes.
72. Old bags.
73. Old calendars.
74. Old folders.
75. Stupid magnets.
76. Clothes that are out of date.
77. Broken Christmas tree decorations.
78. Broken garlands.
79. Worn out towels.
80. Spoiled food.
81. USB cables and other computer cords that you are not using.
82. Old software.
83. Floppy disks.
84. Old mobile phones.
85. Shoes you don't wear second season.
86. T-shirts with advertising prints that you never wear.
87. Old cereals.
88. Old checks.
89. Old apartment bills.
90. Unsubscribe from unnecessary sites.
91. Empty your mailbox from letters.
92. Remove unnecessary music from your phone and computer.
93. Spare buttons from new clothes bought once.
94. Games that lack chips or cards.
95. Old textbooks that you will never use again.
96. Delete the backed up documents you no longer need.
97. Books that you have already read and that you no longer want to reread.
98. A home phone that you no longer use.
99. Old manuals to electrical engineering.
100. Cell phone accessories that you no longer use.